Friday, May 11, 2012

Rainy Afternoon

 babying my fern
 stainglass love
Well it's pouring rain at the moment 2:30 in the afternoon.  The house is dark and I have my Yankee Candle "ISLAND GETAWAY" on   Got at Target this morning.   Smells like the beach.  Everything is getting some good watering..  Gutters are overflowing.     My dog "Bubba" is hiding behind the glider on the porch, he hates the thunder..  Dreaming of sunny days on the beach in Florida soon! .......................judy            

4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, and thanks for your visit!... your photos are so pretty!... love the rain, but I hope Bubba calms down from the thunder... Happy Mothers Day to you, xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jude, you painted such a feeling with your words and photos. I felt the rain and heard the thunder. I love being on the porch in the rain. Have a great day!
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your post over at Suzan's (about Mothers/Mothers Day). Welcome to the club!!! Sorry to say we're in it together.

    Enjoy that rain as we won't have enough of it here in Texas. You know it will be hot & dry soon.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete