Friday, April 1, 2011

Canton or Bust


1928 " baby dimples"
cute celluloid doll
small fur
bird feeder

assorted stuff
old basket and enamelware
2 orphans for my collection and glove molds for 8$
wonderful bottle rack , jars, sign,hands
cute spice jars

Ok great day at Canton. Sun shining 85 degrees! Got there at 7:45 to get a really close parking spot since I unload frequently. Remember the Estate sale 2 weeks ago where I was carrying a spice set around an some guy said it was his(NOT). Ok I saw him a Canton and looked for it and I got it after talking him down. I knew how much he paid. Went by "Girls Gone Junkin" and introduced myself to Cathy.Always amazing! They had some great things. I was pretty tired from the back 40 shopping all morning ,so I looked pretty scruffy! My hair was awful. I was so excited I almost forgot who I was! Got alot of great deals! Then on my way out of town I deceide to stop at "Laurie Anna's Vintage "store. Just heavenly! Spent too much money but I love the bottle rack!!! Poor Laurie was BUSY! Love that place. After 45 minutes getting close to home I went by my booth for a check(payday). So want to go back. Saw some mannequins that I liked. Hmmm! Maybe! Look a little red. Great day!!! Hope yours was good too. judy judy

4 comments:

  1. FUN, FUN, FUN!!
    Love the little, pretty spice jars!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. Iwent to an antique store's closing days. Got $300 worth of stuff for $100. I was so thrilled. Just stumbled upon it after having lunch with friends. I'm glad we got good stuff. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your babies and that neat bottle rack....looking for something like that for my yard :) Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy! Thanks for dropping by the Shoppe, yes I was BUSY! It was crazy busy! Love all the things you bought, thanks for supporting us!

    ReplyDelete