Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Trip Before Lockdown


Ok, we know this  winter storm thing is coming tonight, so I stayed out all day. 50 degrees now.  It's going to be a repeat of last week.  Today was another  day to take advantage.  I ran into some sales in town and in Forney. A 40% off booth!    The industrial chic aluminum stool and some cool pictures. I love the angel and Jesus one . It's over my bed now.  Got some more things I will post tomorrow. Need to work on some.     90 % is going to my booth.  Off to paint!    judy

3 comments:

  1. Love the Jesus picture!!! Great treasure hunting before our next Winter Storm blows in!!
    Stay Warm......Cathy aka GGJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, wonderful finds!... hope the winter storm misses you... I want Spring!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your finds...those pictures are wonderful...blessings

    ReplyDelete